Love you Daddy!!
Firstly, I know this is pretty late, but a very very Happy Fathers day to all the lovely fathers out there. Especially to my daddy! I think I have mentioned this previously but since God could not be there everywhere that is the reason why he made two angels for each one of us, PARENTS!! Love you daddy for all you have done for me!
- Thank you very much for taking me out for a stroll when I was a little kid and teaching me so many things from rhymes, to enhancing my general knowledge.
- Thank you for teaching me how to ride my bicycle and then when I fell off it after losing my balance for picking me up and motivating me to ride it again and to not give up!
- Progressively Thank you for teaching me to ride a scooter ( Very popular in India) and then my car. I know you did that coz’ you trusted me (and too bad little bro that you still don’t get daddys’ car! lol)
- Thank you for beaming like a proud papa on my graduation day!
- Thank you for holding a spectacular marriage for your little girl with my lovely husband ( then the BF)!
Words are not enough to tell you what you mean to me! I know we love to disagree with each other but it is fun! Love you daddy and I’ll be there with you soon! ( I am planning to visit my family in December)
Onto my daily eating routine:
Breakfast was a regular green monster with some Chocolate oats.
This morning I spent most of the time reading a few things about my next project starting tomorrow, so lunch was kinda laid back!
I ate some Brown rice with chick peas curry!
Before my exercise : I ate some watermelon chunks, hello summer cooler!
So my workout today was a 45 minute Total body burn with some core exercises!
10 push ups ( Still can’t go beyond 10)
2 x 30 bicycle crunches
2 x 30 reverse crunches
2 x 30 squats
2 x 30 lunges
My legs started shivering after the workout!!
My garden update:
The tomatoes 3 in number, one of them trying to turn red!
The pepper wanting to grow in secrecy away from my eye!
The cherry peppers
The mint, it was much lush, the thuderstorm damaged it slightly.
The same goes for the cilantro
The oregano, blooming!
The flowering plant finally shootings it pink flowers! have no idea what it is called, because I got this from one of the gardeners in Kashmir, India!
Chicken and red pepper with fresh garden herbs and some whole wheat couscous!
Off to do some prep for tomorrow!!