Last day of phase I
HA today is my last day of phase isn’t that exciting! I will post my weight progress tomorrow. I took it slow and steady today and my workout today was
- 10 minutes on the spot walking
- 20 minutes of simple strength training moves
- 2 sets of 10 biceps curls
- 2 sets of 10 Sumo squats
- 2 sets of 10 Lateral raises
- 2 sets of 10 forward raises
- 2 sets of overhead triceps
- 2 sets of 20 bicycle crunches
- 2 sets of 20 reverse crunches
- 2 sets of side leg lifts
- 5 minutes of over all stretching
Breakfast was same as yesterday,so no pic!!
Lunch: Since I did not pack lunch today, I picked it up from a cafe kinda place on campus not the university center . I took the BBQ chicken SW but did not eat the buns. On the side was coleslaw!
Snack: On returning from the lab, I enjoyed this delicious bowl of yogurt.
- Stonyfield farm Low fat fruit on the bottom strawberry yogurt
- Pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Semi sweet chocolate chips
I was influenced by the BBQ chicken this morning that I decided to make some myself. I made it in the slow cooker and may i say this it was much better than the cafe’s!
On the side some hash brussel sprout from a recipe here! This was really good!
Just chillin with the husband now!
See you tomorrow!