Thanksgiving for two!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely readers!
What I am thankful for:
- God for being protective and helping us in life.
- my lovely, supportive and understanding husband who is my soul mate!
- my parents for their unconditional love and support and care
- my little brother who is my friend and partner in crime 🙂
- All my family and friends
- And YOU that is all my blog friends for being a part of my life and making me a part of yours!
So we don’t have family here but what is Thanksgiving if its spirit is not completely enjoyed! As they say, When in Rome do as the Romans do! So in this case When in America do as the Americans do and celebrate this festival of Thanking!!
I made the Thanksgiving meal for two. Now never done this before and Turkey is too intimidating! So I made Roast chicken!
The centerpiece: Didn’t have any decorations just came up with something impromptu.
The chicken all cut up!
The only thing that is store bought: Wheat Rolls!
Vegetarian stuffing (Recipe from here)
Crockpot sweet potatoes ( Recipe from here)
Gravy, don’t have a gravy boat ;P
Dessert : Mini Pumpkin bites
Pumpkin bite with Cranberry sauce
Yay I enjoyed my very first Thanksgiving meal at home!
And here’s the proof that I made it at home 🙂
Hope you had a great one too and see y’all tomorrow!