I received this award from Angie whose blog I love one cuz its full of good food pics and excellent nutritional info and second cuz she blogs from Knoxville too. We have never met, but one day it will happen 🙂
Thank you so much Angie for this award, I am truly honored!
I am sure most of y’all have already received this award but this is how it works, I am going to share seven things about me that you probably don’t know and then the people I tag do the same.
Ready, here we go,
- This is no biggie but I still wanted to throw it out there, I love the color purple. In college I was nick named Miss Purple because of my obsession for this color.
- I was hit by a bull, when I was seven years old. I survived the incident because the bull accidentally dropped me in a pit but boy was it scary and painful.
- I have to eat something sweet when I wake up, whether it is a long 8 hour sleep or a small 15 minute nap. My body is just involuntarily dragged to the kitchen to get something sweet.
- I would love to have a pet someday, but I know this is not going to happen as the husband isn’t very fond of dogs.
- I love the Ellen Degeneres show. She just cracks me up.
- I love to mimic people, we have a great time after say like a party or get together. Bad but it is so much fun!
- And finally, a confession: I have been a blogger before priyanka loves food happened. I blogged anonymously under a pseudonym. But I did not like the idea of being discrete in a community that was so honest! So Priyanka Loves food happened which is now The healthy diary.
Seven Bloggers I am tagging,
- Sarah @Run Sarah
- Ms. Spiceaholic @ Spices Bites
- Ameena @ Fancy that Fancy this
- Stef @ more to life than lettuce
- Haleigh @The Fashion of Life
- Meredith @Pursuing Balance
- Yasmin @Its a wrap
Thanks Angie again!! I would love to read about all you ladies!