Things that made me happy today
1. This lovely gift from my Mum! Isn’t it cute?! I am 27 but I have no shame in admitting and feeling like my Mummy’s little girl!
and that’s me, I don’t know may be like, 20 years ago!
This surprise gift from my Mum was enough to make my day, but let me state the other reasons too,
2. Flowers, as a part of day 7 of 20/20 home cure.
3. Holiday teas. I have been on a lookout for them. When I found them at Target today, but happiness knew no bounds!
4. Almond butter: I haven’t eaten AB in forever. I got the fresh ground tub at Earthfare yesterday. Consumed for breakfast with toast and a red delicious apple.
This recipe is definitely a keeper. The tart flavors from the capers and the fire roasted tomatoes…yum!
1. What was the highlight of your day?
2. Fan of the holiday teas? I love the sugar cookie tea. I am going to buy a few of them so that they can last for a year!