I have always been a blogger whose posts have been centered more around food. This year I started with clear cut goals in mind and in the process of researching how to achieve it, i came across a number of self-improvement blogs.This post series is inspired by Sofia over at Sofia’s journal. I am going to post 10 things that make me a happy every Saturday. It is important to identify and smile over little things that make you happy. In this frenzy that we call life, we can forget about little things that can bring a smile on our face. So here is part I,
Things that make me happy
1. I am happy after a run. I know this statement is pretty cliched but it is true nonetheless. The high after running or sweating out is absolutely amazing.
2. Visiting my family in India.
3. Smell of freshly bound books.
4. Receiving a gift. Even if you were to wrap a stone in a fancy paper and gift it to me, I’ll be totally happy with that.
6. A big smile,one that goes up to your eyes.
7. Labrador puppies…so cute!
8. Organizing and Planning.
9. Reading an inspiring story
10. Enjoying food with my best eating buddy-my brother.