100 things: Part III
This post series is inspired by Sofia over at Sofia’s journal. I am going to post 10 things that make me happy every now and then.Lets get a positive and happy start to the week by kicking off this post, shall we!
21. Paris. The memories from my trip to Paris in 2009 is still etched in my mind. I mean you can never forget Paris right!
22. Saving money. If you are interested in a savvy being frugal challenge, check out Caribbean Princess’s challenge.
23. Having conversations with my friends whom I haven’t spoken for a while. I have been doing well with this yearly resolution of mine,
24. Looking at old pictures from my childhood.
25. Watching some of my favorite childhood cartoons on youtube.
26. People who are polite, especially men who are respectful to women.
27.Sitting with a warm cup of tea when it is raining cats and dogs outside.
28. Smell of Jasmine.
29. Perfectly and tidy beds.
30. My recent interest in scrap-booking.
your favorite fragrance- could be natural or artificial?
Do you enjoy scrap-booking?